Re: FIPS or presize-like tool

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 06:56:32PM -0700, Joel Klecker wrote:
> At 22:44 -0300 1999-04-27, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
> >	Is there any partition resizer for Mac PowerPC HFS+ volumes?
>
> I have not found a proprietary commercial product that does it, let
> alone anything that is freely available or free software.

Hi

AFAIK, there no existing tool for PowerPC/Linux. But for MacOS there's FWB Hard
Disk Toolkit... but you probably don't want a MacOS-tool ;-)

> --
> Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
> <URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>
> <URL:http://web.espy.org/>               <URL:http://www.debian.org/>
>

> --

mvh./Best regards
Juri

  Juri Jensen
  LS Systems - Linux Server Solutions
  Linux server installation & administration
  Member of the worlds largest Linux User Group: SSLUG (www.sslug.dk)
  email: juri_j@get2net.dk/lsys@superuser.dk
  "Open Source: It's all about making software that doesn't suck!!"

                 		   --- Eric Raymond