Stylewriter drivers debianized

Hallo,

  For those of you who have an Apple Stylewriter -family printer, I have
just debianized the driver for this printer. It is my first attempt at
packaging, so I don't know even if it works (my lprng config is fscked,
although using the driver directly works fine). I'd appreciate it if some
folks would take a look and see if it works for them.
  I have been unable to contact the author, so I'm reluctant to make a big
announcement, or apply to be a maintainer. I expect there are others out
there who could benefit from this package, however, so please go ahead and
try it.

the powerpc-compiled package can be got at:
ftp://valinor.ssd.k12.wa.us/debian/dists/potato/contrib/binary-powerpc/misc/stylewriter_1.9.9-1_powerpc.deb
and the source is in
.../contrib/source/misc/

Due to the fact that the appletalk component does not compile on powerpc,
that piece has been omitted. You may only print to printers attached to
your serial port. If I can ever get ahold of the author, this may change.

Oh! one important note: I forgot to include a command in the package...
after you install, be sure to make a symlink pointing from
/dev/stylewriter to the appropriate serial port. This is the author's
scheme, and I haven't decided whether I like it or not yet (or if it goes
against some debian guideline), so that's the way it is for now. Edit
/etc/printcap if you don't like it.

Enjoy,

Peter Abrahamsen
peter@abrahamsen.com