apt-get upgrade trashed libc on 603e

apt-get upgrade of two days ago trashed my libc on powerpc 603e.

Might be a bug or might be a local "feature" - I'll leave that
to better minds than mine to decide.  System was running
pretty much current unstable and upgraded about once a week.

I was not able to recover with sash because I had not the
foresight to build static tools.  Shoot me!

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039