glibc currently unstable?

Hi!

Anybody noticing lot's of segfaults when running applications? For
example the last update on the system brought me a breaking man command,
but there are lot's of others that are breaking, too. Any idea what's
happening? It was quite stable for some weeks, but since the last
upgrade to newest debs from potato, I have permanent segfaults in much
more applications as before. With the X programs I thought it might be
because of the problems with pre-releases of X, but now with man, I am a
bit curious what's up.

bye, Georg