disks-powerpc

Hi there

I have some troubles with the base14-x.bin files
in disks-powerpc/2.1.8-1999-02-24/

StuffIt Expander 5.1 does not seem to be able to process them.
I first thought that the files got broken when I transfered
them using our NFS-AppleShare bridge, but when I download them
directly from the mac it's the same thing.

I'll try to install from a CD instead, using what's in base2_2.tgz
but I wanted the maintainers to know about my problems...

Christian

PS: THANKS for all the replys about my FTP problems. The
    directory.tar thing did not work. I used wget to grab
    the whole bin-powerpc/ tree with sym links, and then
    also grabbed slink and potato bin-all/. Now I've got
    more than I could possible need.