Re: samba, bossa-nova, etc....
- To: Konstantinos Margaritis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: samba, bossa-nova, etc....
- From: Hartmut Koptein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:53:35 +0100
- Message-id: <19990226155335.D4784@isis>
- In-reply-to: <99022613071400.00459@proton>; from Konstantinos Margaritis on Fri, Feb 26, 1999 at 12:54:59PM +0200
- References: <99022613071400.00459@proton>
> I could help noticing that samba 2.0.2-2.1, was not available, so being
> the curious guy that I am, I thought I would find out why. So I got the source
> debian and tried to build binaries... Well, the reason that there is no binary
> debs in the official tree is... I don't know!!
> Fact is, the package built fine, no user intervention whatsoever! I am
> running samba 2.0.2-2.1 now on my machine, and from what I see there is no
The latest version builds cleanly and is on the way ...
> PS. Is there a way that the application process can be sped a little (you know,
> my applying for a developer)?
How long are you waiting now? More then 3 weeks?