Realtek NE2000-clone or other PCI-Ethernet-Board

Hi!

I currently have an Realtek NE2000-clone. This card is correctly found
with the ne2k-pci driver, but the driver is unable to send packages out to
the ethernet - it send's out arp-requests for the destination address and
creates lot's of errors. Does anybody have this card running? And if not:
what card should one use? Any hints? I wouldn't mind buying another card
if that helps, I just need to know for sure what cards work.

Currently I use LinuxPPC R4 with a 2.1.125 kernel. Switching to Debian
will be as soon as possible - a 2G spare partition is already available, I
just need to get the network running to fetch the remaining parts :-)

bye, Georg

--
http://www.westfalen.de/hugo/