Re: Problem with emacs package.

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> > Unfortunately, it doesn't work.  $(srcdir) is never expanded.  I don't
> > know how the ibmrs6000.h makes it work yet.
> >
> > If no one has better ideas, I'll probably just put a gcc wrapper in
> > debian/bin and put it first in the path.
>
> Can't you work with some weird^H^H^H^H^Htricky `pwd` stuff?

Well, I could use "sed" or something on powerpc.h, but that seems even
uglier than the "gcc wrapper in the path" solution.  What you really
want is for $(srcdir) to be expanded in powerpc.h at *configure* time,
but that doesn't seem to be the case...

And sorry for any who are waiting on the powerpc emacs20 package.
It's on my list, but my list keeps getting longer.  Let me know if
anyone's desperate, and I'll try to bump it up a little.

Actually I'm in the process of moving all my package over to
cvs-buildpackage (which I highly recommend now that I've tried it),
and that should make things smoother in the medium to long run...
It'll certainly save me some disk space.

Thanks