Re: Want some help? ("Will hack for CDs")

Hartmut> For the kernel-image package: i think espy is working on
Hartmut> that, and Manoj will upload a new kernel-package in the next
Hartmut> days.  For the kernel-image we must decide if we want only a
Hartmut> generic image (for all powerpc systems) or for each one. For
Hartmut> each one means:

Hartmut> APUS, CHRP, MBR, PMac, PReP and possible also one for G3
Hartmut> based systems.

I don't think it will ever be possible to boot an APUS kernel on any
other system (or a generic kernel on an APUS system). Or at least it
won't happen in the near future.

Jesper