Re: Freeze of Hamm in other architectures

On Fri, Apr 03, 1998 at 02:56:05PM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> Please include me on any replies since I don't actually subscribe to this list.
>
> What is the general consensus about the stability of each of these
> architectures (powerpc, alpha, and sparc)?  Should they be release with
> the i386 and m68k versions as 2.0 or should that wait until a later time
> (perhaps 2.1)?

PowerPC won't be ready for 2.0.  We still have severe glibc problems
that need to be solved first.  Don't count on us, we keep unstable for
now.

Regards,

	Joey

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /