X troubles w/debian

	I am currently trying to get X running on my debian-ppc G3.  First
of all, I would like to thank all you guys out there working on this
project -- it is incredible!  Most stuff works great.  However, X is one of
those that currently doesn't.  I've grabbed the x stuff from Dan's site,
and that has got me a lot farther, and I can get enlightenment started with
an XF68Dev for my ATI.  However, the colors are psychadelic in other
windowmanagers like icewm and twm.  WindowMaker whines for a while about
the colors before segfaulting.  When I exit/get booted out the output says
that /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb is missing, and it certainly is (or I've heard
mention of rgb.txt too in other spots)  What provides an rgb database?  It
is needed by everything, and I think it's the last thing keeping me from
real good X.

	Again, thank you guys and I hope we can get XFree 3.3.3 running
pretty soon.

--
Eric Anholt
anholt@teleport.com