GS 5.50 Permission denied?

Since there was no gs 5.50 .deb package I decided to build my own.
But to my surprise I was not allowd to get the source and the
description files (which are located in potato/non-free/source/text).
Now, I have the source tgz file from aladdin, but not the .dsc &
diff files.
I don't know how to make these files, and I need this version. I will
try normal installation if I must, but I would much prefer the stability
and comfort that .debs give me. So if anyone has these files, please send
them so that I can try building this. (I hope the src .tgz file from
aladdin is the same as the one in the mirrors?)

As a side note, I have built some .deb packages from sources that were not
included in the binary-powerpc tree in the official mirrors. Not many, but
they will hopefully be increased... All are in
http://www.uoa.gr/~kmargar/debian/
There is also a working lynx .deb package.

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr