new tarball information

OK, I've played with the new tarball a little more thoroughly now.

First, beware, it does not include scsi partitions above eight or
virtual consoles beyond eight!  This is a makedev bug.  You can make
the needed ones by hand for now; I'll be in touch with the maintainer.
You'll also need /dev/adb and /dev/adbmouse.

You need to delete /sbin/unconfigured.sh (on anything) and
/sbin/hwclock (iff you are on a powermac).

Those seem to be the biggest booting hurdles.

Dan