xbase files?

Is there any ftp site I should check for any .deb file that is missing
from ftp.de.debian.org? In particular I need the xbase files.

As a side note, I used to have linuxppc for almost a year. As a patched
libc was really not the best thing, I switched to the much newer and more
up-to-date debian-ppc. It may not be straight forward to install -In my
experience, no linux is, and I don't care- but it feels much more solid
than linuxppc ever did. Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.

PS. I tried to make a pine .deb package, from the source dir in the ftp
site, but I seem to be needing some help. Any pointers for .deb files
production?

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr