PowerPC Base Files

base14-1.bin.2.0.11.4-powerpc

There are 5 of these files in the incoming dir by the looks of them they
appear to be disk images(?) Is this correct? If so is it just the
"base2_1.tgz.2.0.11.4-powerpc" file segmented? If not, are these installer
images? How would one go about writing these to disk. I haven't DLed them
yet, so sorry if this is self explanitory once they are DLed, but I didn't
want to waste the bandwidth if unnessasary.

Thanks.

Josh Rankin

P.S. You guys are doing a great job on the debian port. I'm not much on
programing but I'm willing to test anything you need tested. I am going to
report later on the problems with the new base2_1.tgz.20.11.4-powerpc later
and the work arounds that I used to get past them. Later.