Re: early installer floppy work

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Cort Dougan wrote:

> I just want to build an install floppy.  Whatever I need for that.  I'd
> also like to see how far along things are - I'm anxious to have more
> debian ppc systems out there.

You need to install the package boot-floppies (from section main/admin)
and use the scripts it contains. You'll also need a local copy of the
binary-powerpc/base/ section).

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -