Re: Fix buildd@powerpc.debian.org bounces!

[ Why on earth is this on devel?  It's not relevant here. ]

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> It provides:

[ Gratuitous advertisement for smail snipped ]

> The same setup should be installed on kullervo.  If not, I might get
> over and remove exim there in order to install Smail, too.

No, please don't.  I installed exim on kullervo *and I told you about
it* back when it was setup; if you go blindly changing the MTA now,
you _will_ break the build daemon and I'd rather you didn't.

There's no need for smail on kullervo, exim is working just fine and
you haven't been bothered by it so far (afaik).

--
James - [Actually glad cookie-monster is in .nl and not .de and thus
         free from MTA-prejudiced admins]