Re: Problem with emacs package.

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> Actually I'm in the process of moving all my package over to
> cvs-buildpackage (which I highly recommend now that I've tried it),
> and that should make things smoother in the medium to long run...
> It'll certainly save me some disk space.

After I figured out how to use CVSIGNORE to allow cvs to import .elc
files, things worked fine.  (Though I just realized that I need to see
about adding the -kb flag so that CVS knows they're binary...).

The version I'm uploading now 20.3-2 includes a powerpc .deb.
Presuming that I got the md5sums and signing right, then it should be
on the mirrors soon.