Re: Problem with emacs package.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problem with emacs package.
- From: Rob Browning <email@example.com>
- Date: 04 Oct 1998 21:41:18 -500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Rob Browning's message of "25 Sep 1998 01:36:30 -500"
- References: <email@example.com> <19980922020754.E29173@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rob Browning <email@example.com> writes:
> Actually I'm in the process of moving all my package over to
> cvs-buildpackage (which I highly recommend now that I've tried it),
> and that should make things smoother in the medium to long run...
> It'll certainly save me some disk space.
After I figured out how to use CVSIGNORE to allow cvs to import .elc
files, things worked fine. (Though I just realized that I need to see
about adding the -kb flag so that CVS knows they're binary...).
The version I'm uploading now 20.3-2 includes a powerpc .deb.
Presuming that I got the md5sums and signing right, then it should be
on the mirrors soon.
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930