Problem with emacs package.

emacs 20.3 is much closer to building now, but I've got a problem with
the ldscript.

The ppc patches had this flag in powerpc.h:

  #define LD_SWITCH_MACHINE -T ppc.ldscript

but this won't work because -T is a linker option.  Further we need an
absolute path because gcc is called from several directories, so
ppc.ldscript isn't always in the same dir.  From looking at the
ibmrs6000.h I can see that they use $(srcdir) which would be perfect.
We could just say this:

  #define LD_SWITCH_MACHINE -Wl,-T,$(srcdir)/src/ppc.ldscript

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.  $(srcdir) is never expanded.  I don't
know how the ibmrs6000.h makes it work yet.

If no one has better ideas, I'll probably just put a gcc wrapper in
debian/bin and put it first in the path.