tarball (base-system)

Hello,

i've setup the tarball. It is now in masters incoming. I don't know (yet) the
procedure to upload it correctly (with *changes and/or *dsc file, or only send
guy a mail ...) but it is available.

For those who haven't an account on master ???  don't know. Possible drow
offers his ftp incoming or someone else ...

Note: don't forget to set the /etc/fstab correctly up!!!

egcs: the current egcs source make trouble, trouble  and is very ugly.
The config.if change the lib-names uncorrectly, and so on .

I'll look now deaper for the base upload procedure.

MfG,

   Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de