Re: kernel-package: some enhancements for all archs

Hi,

> I see another flaw there too, $SUB would be defined as "CHRP", but there
> isn't a arch/ppc/CHRPboot, it's arch/ppc/chrpboot.
>
> Here's my version of that section (it has the added advantage of supporting
> PowerMac and PReP (not sure about the latter) as well):

Yes, the flaw is there. My main intention was the config files, so this was not really
tested. The SUBARCH is defined earliear in the script, we can make it easier. But
let us wait for the next version. We have then all (again) the base script from
Manoj. So, Manoj come on :-)

Bye,

    Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de