Re: Status of the Port?

> Is there anyplace I can look to see the status of the powerpc port?  I'm just
> curious if it's still an active project or not, as the packages in hamm don't
> seem to have changed in a while, and important things like libc6 are missing.
> I just subbed the list today, 'tho, so I could be mistaken.

You've looked at the wrong place. Try the slink directory. Hamm is dead for
powerpc.

The port is _not_ stable but useable for some kind of it.

Warning: slink is not compatible with hamm!! If you have libc-1.99 installed,
you cannot use binaries from slink.

Bye,

      Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de