Debian PPC install

Thanks for the quick reply to all of my initial questions.  Now just a
couple more.

1.  If the install disks for Debian-ppc wont be available for a while, is
there a way I can install it now?  I really would like to run it, since I
am running it on my Intel box...it would be nice to have some consistency.

2.  If I can't install right now, or if the base system is not stable at
all (I only need the console, and need to be able to compile with g++ and
libc6--no X or anything), is mklinux, or any other PowerPC based linux
based on libc6 yet?  I have gotten used to developing with the new headers
etc and would like to keep using them.

Thanks
Dan

õ¿õ