Re: What's Debian's /usr/src policy

On Fri, Jan 16, 1998 at 03:46:11PM -0800, Joel Klecker wrote:

> powerpc, and sparc both use glibc 2.1, but I expect that the others will
> move in that direction eventually, once glibc 2.1 goes final.

	I didn't know that powerpc was already using glibc-2.1.  Is
this the case?  If so, we might work together and have the same
source tree.

	The source package we use with sparc is called `glibc-sparc',
but if powerpc also uses pre2.1, I might rename it to `glibc-pre2.1'.
All the binary packages have the same name they have in other
architectures (libc6, libc6-dev, etc).

--
Juan Cespedes