Glibc on PowerPC

Good day David,

I've created an account for you on the Debian PowerPC machine.  It's
the same password as on master.  At the moment only telnet and ftp
access works (no ssh, rlogin, rsh).

We'd be happy if you could try to get a recent glibc compile on that
architecture.  This would solve some of our problems with compiling
various programs on that machine.

The machine is aliased to powerpc.debian.org.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                            Erfahrung ist eine nützliche Sache /
/ Leider macht man sie immer erst kurz nachdem man sie brauchte /