Re: Debian PowerPC (was: Re: Debian and Power Macintosh)

On Fri, Nov 07, 1997 at 01:12:39PM -0500, Klee Dienes wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:
>
> Sorry about the bad archive file --- somehow it got truncated on the
> way over.  The FILE 'mklinuxfs.tar.gz' (8Mb) should be complete.  I
> believe you will need to decompress it locally before you can use it
> with the MkLinux installer.

We won't use he MkLinux installer but try to install it as a whole
or in parts using tar and gunzip.

To be hones this machine even doesn't have the installer as I had
to re-install MacOS on it.

Tomorrow I'll create an account for you on that machine, same
as on master.  Somehow I forgot that.

Regards

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /