Problem with hard disk on the installation

Hi!

I'm trying to install debian woody on my Mac, the model is: PowerBook G4 17" Aluminium I'm installing it from CD-ROM, and I could boot form it, but in the installation menu it doesn't find a hard disk to make the installation into Hard Disk.

I made 3 partitions whith mac-fdisk:
	-the first HFS type (empty)
	-the second HFS+ with OSX 10.2 installed on it
	-the third HFS (empty)

¿Could you tell me how to see the hard disk in the installation?
¿Could it be some problem with the hard disk drivers?

Thank you very much

Regards