Re: 2-4-21-rc3-benh0 - hfsplus

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 07:22:24PM +0200, Jens Axboe wrote:

> No seriously, I quite like it. I dunno how much noise the older
> powerbooks make, but the one I have is dead silent. So it's impossible
> to know when the disk is churning away without having to put your ear on
> the keyboard. And how clever does that look?

I tried this "feature" yesterday and it was dark outside and inside, too. So this little
LED illuminated my hole room ;-). When the harddisk is accessed every second second(;))
I just get as crazy and epileptic as if I watch too much TV ;-) ok a bit exaggerated.

IMHO this feature can be used much more meaningful than showing weather a few bits
are written/read.

olliwolli