RE: Install on scsi (new G4 1ghz)

marco,
	check in your /boot.  there should be a config-2.4.xx file in there.
this is a copy of the .config file that was used to generate the current
kernel that you are using (assuming you are using the same kernel from your
install).  copy this into /usr/src/linux directory as .config and you should
be ready to go.
ajay