Re: keyboard messed up after kernel-compilation

Hi Karsten,

have you looked at :

http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes ?

I had the same problem as you (on a powerbook though), and this page
gave me the solution. (All details in the link.) If it matches your
problem, the concerned kernel config option is CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES.
(From what you write, it seems the kernel from Benjamin is configured
with CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=y while you're using woody's console-data
package, which uses linux keycodes.)

Viel Erfolg... ;)

Francois