Re: unstable mozilla not launching

Yeh, my Mozilla and Galeon broke the other day after an upgrade (PowerPC
testing/unstable).  I'm not sure which particular upgrade as I've had my
browser running for a couple of days now and it only stopped working
after a restart.

It's actually crashing.  The gdb output is as follows:

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 6235)]
0x0de9de98 in NSGetModule () from
/usr/lib/mozilla/components/libimglib2.so

If you move /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libimglib2.so out the way, it
will start up, but no images or icons work (I guess it's the component
responsible for image loading/displaying).

My installed packages are as follows:
ii  mozilla-browse 1.3.1-1        Mozilla Web Browser - core and browser
ii  mozilla-psm    1.3.1-1        Mozilla Web Browser - Personal
Security Mana
ii  mozilla-xft    1.3.1-1        Mozilla Web Browser - Xft support
files

I've tried going back to Mozilla 1.3 but it still crashes, so I guess
it's an external library at fault.

Maybe this will help somebody figure it out.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk