Re: Kernel BenH

On Wed, May 21 2003, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
> Perhaps slightly more helpfully, you might like to do a "make clean"
> (to be safe), then
> a "make dep" , then a "make vmlinux", then a "make modules" and then a
> "make modules_install"

That is not the issue. I could have been more helpful, but I believe
that finding out what you did wrong is the best help. And my original
mail _did_ detail exactly what was needed to fix the problem.

A subsequent mail from Jule reveals that he/she (sorry, dont know) did
figure it out in a matter of minutes.

--
Jens Axboe