Re: ibook trackpad

] I've read on the list you want to tell the trackpad notap

I've got my trackpad set to notap with pbbuttonsd and have the same
issue. That's just to stop the trackpad acting as a button, I think.

> Yes, that's true.. it works OK on OS X.. and "inaccurate" is exactly
> the word I was looking for.. :-) Wonder if there's any solution to
> this?

It worked fine when I lowered the sensitivity in KDE. I assume there's
some X setting for outside of KDE but I haven't gotten around to
looking in to it just yet. Hopefully someone else has done so and can
save us the search ... :-)

David