Re: Newbie problems

El Sábado, 10 de Mayo de 2003 17:36, Jule Slootbeek escribió:
> I tried chmodding everything and nothing changed, i think my sound is
> not configured right in my kernel. I might have to recomile (which will
> be a first, but i'll have to do it eventually right?) Anywho here the
> outputs

Ups! I forgot to say that I use Benjamin H. kernel. You can download it using
rsync:

su
cd /usr/src
mkdir benh_kernel
ln -s /usr/src/ben_kernel /usr/src/linux
rsync -avz --delete rsync.penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh /usr/src/benh_kernel
make-kpkg clean
make-kpkg kernel-image
make-kpkg modules-image #if you got something in /usr/src/modules

I'm also using the modules for my Radeon, so I have installed some sources
from Michel Däenzer's repository. I followed the steps from a website, but
it's in spanish :-(. Take a look at the archives of this list, or search a
bit in google. If you have still problems, try asking in the list.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID: 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@es.tipic.com