access to older popcon data

Hi Popcon Folks,

I'm a grad student doing research about Debian as an example of how digital infrastructure is produced and maintained, working with Mako Hill (cc'd) here at University of Washington.

As part of that project, I'd like to use historical popcon data in my analysis. Can you offer any assistance? The same aggregated format that's currently available on the popcon.debian.org site, going backward in time for as long as possible, would be great.

Thanks,
Kaylea
--
(pronouns: she/her)
MA/PhD Student, University of Washington Dept. of Communication