[Popcon-developers] minor cleanup patches

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:22 AM, Bill Allombert wrote:

> I have applied the 3 first patches, but I omitted the last one which
> is incorrect and seems to have been written by a script that does not
> understand the difference between "$a" and $a.

It was written by me based on the output of the shellcheck (0.3.4-3)
tool (attached):

https://packages.debian.org/unstable/shellcheck

I expect I probably did get some things wrong, could you point out
some of the incorrect parts of the patch?

It and the other patches are due to me running check-all-the-things:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git

--
bye,
pabs