[Popcon-developers] popcon 1.59 soon

Dear popular contestants,

I plan to upload popcon 1.59 very soon with the following changes

  * debian/cron.daily:
    - Provide a temporary homedir to gpg so it does not create /root/.gnupg.
      Also use 'set -e'. Closes: #714917 Thanks Ansgar Burchardt.
    - Add setting ENCRYPT=maybe, which encrypt if gpg is available.
      Make ENCRYPT=yes to fail if gpg is not available. Closes: #714918

already in GIT.
If all go well, I will release 160 in september with ENCRYPT=maybe set
by default (for both new and old installations).

Please test this does not introduce new problems.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.