[Popcon-developers] Bug#255000: popularity-contest: popcon stats should be broken down numbers by popcon versions
- Subject: [Popcon-developers] Bug#255000: popularity-contest: popcon stats should be broken down numbers by popcon versions
- From: Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr (Bill Allombert)
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:03:39 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20111012220339.GA31810@yellowpig>
- In-reply-to: <20080119082817.GA22951@osamu.debian.net>
- References: <20080119082817.GA22951@osamu.debian.net>
On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 05:28:17PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Package: popularity-contest
> Version: 1.43
> Followup-For: Bug #255000
> I have reviewed wishlist bugs on popcon package BTS. I think this one
> needs to be reevaluated and should be seriously considered to be
> answered for the real needs of the user. (I know the fix is more on the
> web page side.)
First, I like to apologize for the long delay when dealing with this issue.
I agree with most of your conclusions.
> * Action requested:
> Publish popcon-results sub data for each significant popcon agent
> versions used. (1.28, 1.41, 1.42, 1.43)
I have implemented support in popanal.py for generating sub results for
arbitrary popcon version.
The result for today is at
This is for popcon release 1.49
Please check if you can.
Now I need to improve popcon.pl and popcon-stat.pl to generate the "stable"
version of the website. This will an occasion to improve the design of the
front page (Most users do not know there are other pages anyway).
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>
Imagine a large red swirl here.