[Popcon-developers] disk usage on bellini

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 09:02:53PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://munin.debian.org/debian.org/bellini.debian.org/df_abs.html
> http://munin.debian.org/debian.org/bellini.debian.org/df.html

This site requires a password.

> We're not critical yet, but if your projects are archiving things that
> could be put into a logrotate style 'delete older than x' pattern, it
> would be helpful soon.  We can't just keep adding new data to bellini
> forever, unfortunately.  If you find that you can't archive anything and
> do need to just keep adding data, let's have that conversation and find
> you a more appropriately sized machine.

popcon.debian.org requires diskspaces to

0) store incoming traffic (15000+ submissions, around 1.5GB max)
1) store submissions (100000 and counting, around 6GB)
2) store daily reports (~1.2MB per reports, ~2600 reports, ~2GB currently)

None of theses numbers are going down...
However popcon.debian.org only use 8Gb currently which is only 1/16th of what is available.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.