[Popcon-developers] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php output in tabular format

Hi,

I am preparing a publication about the benefits of Debian as a
deployment platform for scientific software. I'd like to include a
figure about the increasing popularity of a representative subset of
relevant packages.  Essentially this is the output of

  http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php

However, I'd like to tune the plot a bit and obviously need a vector
format for publication. Therefore I wonder whether I can get the same
data as in the plot, but in a tabular format, so I could (re)plot it
myself?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--