[Popcon-developers] Re: Raw data of popcon ?

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 11:01:23AM +0200, Alain Schroeder wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 02.08.2005, 13:20 +0200 schrieb Bill Allombert:
>
> > Maybe but I still keep my reading. Suppose I am the maintainer and
> > only reporter of foo. It is trivial to match the only submission
> > mentionning foo to me. So long for anonymising.
>
> But actually being a maintainer of package foo does not mean for sure
> you are using popcon and reporting this. It will be highly correlated
> though.

Take me as an example and try to find my report using the data on
qa.debian.org.

> My intention was gaining access to the data to apply some data mining
> procedures and see if we can get some additional information which is
> usefull for other users, not making the raw data available to the
> public.

My opinion is if you are a Debian developer, you have already direct
access to the data. If you are not, either find a DD to run the script
for you or became one.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>