[Popcon-developers] minor tweaks for popcon.debian.org
- Subject: [Popcon-developers] minor tweaks for popcon.debian.org
- From: email@example.com (Martin Schulze)
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:16:42 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050101171642.GT29581@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040201111856.GY25935@seventeen> <email@example.com> <20041229205058.GO21215@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Martin Schulze]
> >>> 1) Avery site <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon> is still
> >>> online and updated by cronjob. If Avery account is disabled, then
> >>> could you stop the cronjob and link this page to popcon.debian.org ?
> >>> a suitable replacement page is available at
> >>> <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/popcon/index.html>
> >>> We won't object if you prefer to just shutdown
> >>> <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr> completly.
> >> This is still not done, almost a year later. Any hopes of getting the
> >> URL redirected and the cron job stopped?
> > I don't understand. We normally don't fiddle with developers crontab,
> > except for security and performance.
> Avery is almost MIA, and the old popcon web page should redirect to
> the new page. This is the important part.
> The cron jobs are just wasting CPU, as the popcon email is currently
> forwarded to the new address, and there is nothing for the cron job to
> process any more. If you don't want to touch the cron job, just leave
> it alone (it does not do any more harm than wasting CPU. :).
> But please redirect the web page, to make sure everyone looking for
> the current popcon results are sent to the correct location,
After coordination wit Avery I have altered the files in his public_html
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain
Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.