Custom Mirror question.

	This is probably the wrong place to ask this question, and if so
	I apologize in advance, but I've crawled through the debian.org
	web site, and have found neither the information I need, nor
	a better place to ask this.

	We (the ops team for Auctionwatch) are in the process of transitioning
	from DeadRat to Debian as our primary server OS. In order to do this
	we are maintaining an internal FTP mirror. One of the things that
	would make our lives a lot easier is if we could also maintain
	a collection of customized or internal packages (either packages
	modified specifically for our environment, packages with security
	or bugfixes that wouldn't wait for the "official" release, or
	custom/proprietary stuff), and we would like this stuff to
	be avaliable via apt/dpkg/dselect, especially during an initial
	cluster install.

	My basic question is what script generates the Packages file?

	15 lines of explaination for a one line question. Maybe I should
	go into management or Politics.
--
Share and Enjoy.