Bug #1013195: base-files: Please add AGPL-3 license

Hello,

I found this bug because I was asking myself why we don't include more licenses in the /usr/share/common-licenses/ folder. While I am open to have the big topic (of why we don't just put all licenses know to man in every language put into the common-licences folder and then refer from the debian/copyright file to that folder/files instead of putting the whole license text into every package itself) I prefer to keep it at a specific example in case of this bug.

This bug was assigned at Mon, 03 Oct 2022 22:03:07 GMT to debian-policy. It seems it was not getting attention from the debian-policy team since 6 months.

As https://salsa.debian.org/dbnpolicy/policy/blob/master/README.md states, I try to shepherd this bug as an example.
I have the following questions:

- Is there enough manpower in the debian policy team?

- Who is part of the debian policy team besides of the two delegates
        - Russ Allbery (rra)
        - Sean Whitton (spwhitton)

- What can I do to bring the AGPL-3 license into the /usr/share/common-licenses/ folder?

- What would speak against to bring the AGPL-3 license into that folder?

Greets Ernst