Charity partnership 453

Hi developers-reference@packages.debian.org,

We got your contact by recommendation ,as our goal is to make the world a better place in the little ways we can we have decided to expand our long term goal of charity outreach,every year we select schools,religious organizations and individuals at random to distribute the funds we would donate (and you can keep a certain percentage) ,we decided to adopt this approach to enable us ensure the funds are really distributed to those who actually need them.
On condition that you or your organization is proficient and interested in working with us then please state your interest by replying this mail and you would be briefed on next step.

Regards.

Daniel Wavee
Manager Of Operations
Exxonmobil