Re: developers-reference_12.3_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 15:18:52 CEST Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>    * resources.rst: add pointer to https://github.com/Debian

Ironic to see this on the same day that I read this:
https://drewdevault.com/2022/03/29/free-software-free-infrastructure.html

I could quote many parts, but I'll stick to just one:
"When your FOSS project chooses to use a non-free platform, you give it an
official vote of confidence on behalf of your project."

(FTR: I do see how it could *practically* be useful)