I don’t understand.

Hi .
I just tried your setup. I don’t understand. It doesn’t match my needs.
I need a small system with a network connection in order to install postgres and test few things about replications.
I intended to make 2 systems.

I didn’t found any solution with your installer, even the «expert» part.

I installed something, with some partitions whom i couldn’t remove nor change sizes.
I also did not found how to work with french BÉPO keymap.
I tried to connect with Putty but no ssh was installed.
Of course i need a root and no other account, sudo .
Of course i don’t like to spend time with localisation (I didn’t found «around the world»).

Why don’t you make such a «minimal server» installation ? Without a big /home, with X server or not but without any kde, gnome etc.

If it exists i didn’t found it.

Regards.
Patrick BUNINO