Dead link to source of policies

Hello Debian policy,

I have often admired the self governance of the Debian project and wish to instill some of the same policies in a smaller enterprise I’m working on. So naturally I started at the policy document itself and want to learn how it was put together. Currently the link to those source returns a 404, but I’m not sure the information I’m looking for would be there. Are there any tools you used to create or manage the policies document itself?

( dead link is the source link from
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/
 to https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/_sources/index.rst.txt )

Thanks, Bill