On the preparation for the ML-Policy merger

Hello guys,

Parallel with another thread on -devel asking for
more cases to study. Here I'm following Policy
section 1.3.3 to ask for suggestion on how should
I prepare for the merger of a new policy section.

The current draft could be found here, in PDF format
https://salsa.debian.org/lumin/ml-policy/blob/master/ML-Policy.pdf
The RestructuredText source could be found in the
same git repository.

I'd like to ask for suggestions on:

1. Content of definitions and rules. What kind of
   information to mention, and what kind of information
   to omit.

   Currently I'm trying to make the draft as concise
   (less word) as possible. However people without
   enough related background may have problem to
   understand some portion of it.

2. To what extent must the draft policy be tested?

   Is reviewing enough packages (within & outside
   the debian archive) a sufficient condition?
   What else should I do?

Writing styles and structures may be improved
as well.

Thanks for you help.