Re: Bits from the DPL (April 2019)

Hello,

On Tue 30 Apr 2019 at 04:39PM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> Policy currently documents an interface, and debhelper/dh is an
> implementation of large parts of that interface.
> [...]

Someone pointed out to me that in sending the e-mail to which I'm
replying, I violated Sam's request not to start a discussion on this
topic until after Sam gets back from his trip.

Somehow, while writing my e-mail, I failed to see that what I was doing
was starting a discussion.  I don't know how I managed to do this,
especially when my e-mail was in-reply-to the very e-mail that contained
the request :\

I did not intend to violate Sam's request.  I'm sorry for any strain
that this mistake has caused.

I'd like to suggest, to those who have participated in this thread so
far, that they join me in not writing anything more until after Sam has
started the discussion on -devel.

--
Sean Whitton